Terms of Service
By using the codesnip.net web site ("Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and
("Terms of Service”). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal
represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users who access our
through your account to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms "you” or "your” shall refer
entity, its affiliates and users associated with it. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not
these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the services.
codesnip.net reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without
new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and
shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall
your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While codesnip.net
such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that codesnip.net cannot be
the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use
Service at your own risk.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your username (aka nickname) and a valid email address in order to complete the
- Your login may only be used by one person—a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
create separate logins.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. codesnip.net cannot
not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when
posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- ou may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the
violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- All paid plans must enter a valid credit card. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit
- An upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will immediately bill you.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable after the
period. New users may cancel their account and request a refund within 30 days of first signing up
e-mailing [email protected] After this period, there will be no refunds or credits for partial
service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall
responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your service. An email or phone request to cancel
is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your service subscription at any time by clicking on
Profile. The Subscription screen provides shows a Change subscription link where you
can cancel your subscription.
- codesnip.net, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse
current or future use of the Service, or any other codesnip.net service, for any reason at any time.
termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your
Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. codesnip.net reserves
to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and
uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your snippets to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow
your Content. By setting your items to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others to view and/or
codesnip.net does not pre-screen Content, but codesnip.net and its designee have the right (but not the
obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is” and "as
- Support is only available in English and portuguese.
- You understand that codesnip.net uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the
hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that
associated with the Service, codesnip.net, or any other codesnip.net service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use
Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by codesnip.net.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine
sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or
otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any
customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- codesnip.net does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the
will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from
the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information,
material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any
the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that codesnip.net shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for
profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if codesnip.net has been advised of
possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii)
of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or
purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of
party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]